Monday, February 16, 2009

How many people will I need?

I don't have a specific number of people in mind for this project. I think I could accomplish it alone, or I could have the help of one or two more people. The more people, the further I could progress the narrative. If it would just be me, it would become relatively limited for what I can do in the amount of time left. It would be great to have some others help, but it is not necessary to get the idea across.

What will need to be done:
Create landscape
Create character(s)
Rig character(s)
Create storyline
Animate storyline
Put together in Unity (which should not be too hard, technically. Maybe just some Trigger scripts to activate the animations. Also a script allowing you to "skip" the gameplay)

Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment